Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy Exciting!!! Thank you... seriously, truly, & sincerely.



Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, it's just been CRAZY. Seriously... it's really exciting. Everything that I've always dreamed of and more is all coming together, and I know it's been a while since you've seen videos or have heard new material but I PROMISE you it's coming and it's going to be Bigger & Better than ever!!!!! I'm shocked everyday, it's like all these things are happening at once and I think to myself "I know this stuff happens...... but to ME???" I just want to thank you all soooo much for supporting my sister and I through this Journey. I know a lot of people say it, but sincerely from the bottom of my heart, if it wasn't for YOU D&P would be NOWHERE. Lol!! You are truly incredible, and I feel so blessed and happy. So, thank you thank you thank you sooooo much! <3

I'm actually in the studio right now, we just wrote a SMASH HIT with our favorite producer Red One, more than a producer... Red is Family!!!!! My brother!! xD <3>

PS. I just want to thank all the people who have helped us from the beginning of our journey. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be where we are today... you have been there for us from the start and I just wanted you all to know that we are always here for you! We will always love you.

Thank you,
Howie Dorough
Johnny Wright
Kathleen Sweeney
Sal Dupree
James Stokes
Majestie
Chris A.
Mr. Mig!!
Andrew Lane
Eddie G
and If i forgot anyone, I'm sorry!! I have a bad memory :P lol!!

So, thank you... so much!

Truly & Seriously Sincerely,
Paris (& Destinee!!!!) lol

<3

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

your very welcome. you guys have incredible voices for your ages. even though were the same age your someone I can look up to.

Unknown said...

You and Destinee are amazing. I wait someday you can come to Brazil, and I can see you singing my favorite songs. If you can, follow my twitter @arianeazevedo , xoxo.

Unknown said...

You're welcome! I look up to you and your soster even if I am only as old as Destinee. You two are amazing! I love your voices. They're incredible! :D

Kristen said...

You deserve it!!! You are so amazing! We love you so much!! Ariel made a bad mistake leaving you 2! You are going to be so famous! This is so exciting. We've been waiting so long! Can't wait to hear this!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

<3
you are both incredible singers
love youuu!
-tylyn

AlwaysArpie said...

You look sooo pretty Paris<3
It's Arpasorn btw.
Its raining in LA! Haha, reply back to my email if you can (:
you and Destinee deserves everything!

Rawan said...

cute!!!!!! love the pictures

XOXO Rawan

SCARLET said...

YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!!! Cause you and Destinee are truly AMAZING!!! And I'm NOT just saying this. You guys are role models for me and my friends and kids around the world!!! So thanks, thank YOU! Don't thank us THANK YOU. Because you are the insparation for me and my friends to sing together and probably an insparation to lots of other kids too. Thanks again.

Love and respect,

Scarlet McCurdy

CiCi said...

I love you Destinee and Paris! You are amazing and so talented and I love how you guys are young yet your voices sound so beautiful. When is your album or new songs and stuff going to come out? It's killing me :) I know you guys said later this year but how much later?! <3 u Dest and Par!!!!

PhiPhi said...

par! you and destinee deserve it more than anyone....You guys are such hard workers and you never give up!!!!!!
and you're really amazing friends xD

Anonymous said...

you should totally have a own show like on disney channel you and destinee would be amazing x)

cat said...

come and check out my hot new blog featuring, fashion, cool shows (gossip girl, the hills, glee ect.) awesome music and raadd blogs :) www.fashionissttaa.blogspot.com

JessicaC said...

you and destinee are amazing and so sweet ive listened to you guys for years now i am 17 and you two are my favorite singers everyone at school laughs at me for being my age and listening to singers your age but i cant help it you guys are awwwsssssooomeee... i was the girl who won the contest and got put as your number one friend on myspace for like 3 months